CONSTRUCTION COST CALCULATOR ONLINE
Construction Cost Calculator Online
Planning to build a home?
CALCULATE CONSTRUCTION COST ONLINE USING THIS FREE TOOL!
CLICK BELOW TO GET STARTED
Thanks, we will get in touch with you soon
How many litres of underground water storage sump required? (optional)
Total build up area (not land area)
Waste water recycling tank
Capacity of the recycling tank depends upon the number of people living in the house
Select construction package
Do you require waste water recycling tank?
Waste water recycling tank is an alternative to septic tank. It recycles the waste water & recharges underground water table. It's not required if you have a drainage connection
Do you require interior design services
Interior design services include wardrobe shutters & modular kitchen made out of 10 years waterproof plywood
Do you require solar power?
A 3bhk house will require an average of 2KW solar power to comfortably run fans, lights and television in the daytime
The final estimated price is :
construction cost calculator,construction cost calculator online,how to calculate construction cost per square feet,home construction cost calculator,house construction cost calculator,construction cost calculator,construction cost calculator online,how to calculate construction cost per square feet,home construction cost calculator,house construction cost calculator
For building a house you would require the help of a construction cost estimator to calculate the budget of your dream home. Here is how you can calculate construction cost per sq.ft ,this free construction cost estimator can be used to calculate construction cost to find the house construction cost online in Chennai.
How does this construction cost estimator work?
For building a house there are few major things involved in construction cost calculation. We have taken into account of
1.Buildup area- The area to be constructed. For example if you own a 1000 sq.ft. land the buildup area would be approximately 800 sq.ft if it is only ground floor.
If you are planning for G+1 construction the buildup area would be 800 sq.ft in the ground floor and 800 sq.ft in the first floor, total 1600 sq.ft would be the buildup area.
2.Sump- Sump will be required if you want to store lorry water during summers or even if your bore water is too salty or hard water. In Chennai during summers most of the bore well go dry. Sump has become a necessity in Chennai.
3.Recycling tank- Instead of conventional septic tank we at Cityrene use recycling tank. Conventional septic tank has no benefit and also a major drawback is high maintenance.
We at Cityrene Builders provide recycling tank which has zero lifetime maintenance and also you can save water with it. Check out this blog to know how you can save 5 lakh litres of water with Cityrene homes.
4.Solar- Electricity is becoming expensive day by day; solar power is a naturally available resource which can be used to generate electricity. Check out this blog to know how much you can save with solar panels.
5.Interior wardrobe- To make your home aesthetically appealing we provide BWP(Boiling water proof)wardrobes.
6.Modular kitchen- Modular kitchen helps you in saving space and gives a contemporary design to your home. This also helps in effective storage. We at Cityrene provide best interior solutions for our clients.
Construction cost calculator, construction cost calculator online, home construction cost calculator, house construction cost calculator
How to calculate construction cost per Square Feet:
The construction cost per sq.ft always depends on quality of construction and materials used.
We have made a video which can show you exactly how to calculate construction cost per sq.ft for GFRG building construction which is same for the normal conventional buildings.In this video our CEO Mr.Dilipan Bose has explained what will be the construction cost of a 1000 sq.ft. 3BHK GFRG house in detail step by step procedure. For constructing a house there are many steps we have to follow. 1st is Foundation and then GFRG panels, Transportation of GFRG panels, Electrical, plumbing, painting, tiles, labour & materials cost involved in them. He has explained these steps one by one.
The above construction cost calculator online tool can show you the total cost of construction for the any given square feet.
How to use this House Construction Cost Calculation online tool:
Follow the below steps to calculate the cost of construction for your dream house for free in Chennai.
- Click on calculate option to get started.
- First step is to mention the area in sq.ft.(If your plot area is 30X40,area in square feet is calculated by multiplying the length and breadth of the plot-30 multiple by 40=1200 sq.ft is the area of the plot)
- Mention how many litres of underground sump is required(if you are not sure about this you can skip this step it’s completely optional). Sump will be required where there is less or no underground water available. An average family of 4 will require a minimum of 10,000 litres.
- In the next step you can mention if you need water recycling tank or not.Waste water recycling tank is an alternative to septic tank. It recycles the waste water & recharges underground water table. It’s not required if you have a drainage connection.
- If you select yes option in the previous step you will be asked to mention the capacity of the recycling tank depends upon the number of people living in the house. You can mention the number of persons who will be living in the house.
- If you have selected no option in the previous step you will be taken to this step: Interior designing. You can mention if you need interior service or not in this step. Interior design services include wardrobe shutters & modular kitchen made out of 10 years warranty waterproof plywood.
- In the last step, you will be asked if you need solar power or not. You can provide yes or no answer in this step. Depending services you choose(interior designing)and items(solar, water recycling tank) the final cost will be calculated. Your final estimate price will be shown. You can provide your phone no and email here if you are interested to know more.
Know more about our completed projects here.
Construction material specifications
FE 500 grade ISI branded steel
Building Contractors in Chennai|Best builders in Chennai|Commercial Building Contractors in Chennai|Home Building Contractors in Chennai|Civil Engineer in Chennai|Individual House Contractors in Chennai|civil contractors in Chennai|green building consultant|green home builders|Premium builder in chennai|Building contractors in chennai|Best flat builder in chennai|Residential builders in chennai|Reputed builders|