Smart Sustainable Home FAQ’s
1: What is a smart home?
A smart home is one which can monitor your live usage of power, water and internet data, thus helping the user to reduce the additional usage..
2: How does a smart home work?
It works with IOT (internet on things). Special relays will be fit into the switchboxes and connected with the electrical lines. It will help in controlling the electrical appliances through your mobile or voice.
3: What is a sustainable home?
Homes which recycles its own waste and generating its own energy contributing towards the reduction of pollution and making the world green.
4: How does a sustainable home work?
- Generating its own energy by solar
- Generating its own drinking water out of air
- Using energy efficient appliances to reduce the power consumption
- Recycling the grey-water and bio-degradable waste from kitchen
5: What does the user benefit out of all these?
An average 2BHK home user spends around 15K for power, water and internet data. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a way to reduce these costs?
6: What makes a smart sustainable township?
- Streets covered by solar panels
- Self-reliant solar shuttle service available 24X7
- Cooler environment by the optimal usage of trees and shades
7: What other unique benefits does your township have?
- Financing (Hassle free and upto 90% financing)
- Renting out your homes
- Elder care services
- Live CCTV video on your mobile
- Passive cooled homes
- GSM tracking security